Hi and welcome to SupplementYouNeed.com. My name is Ryan Collins and I’ll tell you a little bit about who I am, the supplements that I take, and more importantly why I’ve created this website for you.
I was first introduced to weight-lifting at a young age. I went through tons of trial and error in the beginning to ultimately reach the physique of lets say, the spartan actors in the movie “300”. At first, I blindly entered the gym and started lifting weights. I had no clue what I was doing and just thought that the heavier weights I lifted, then the bigger I would get. Well, I was completely wrong as you’d imagine. On top of this, I had zero knowledge on the correct diet or what supplements I should be taking to benefit my weight-lifting goals.
Fast-forward years later, learning bit by bit I finally became experienced in the “fitness world”. From learning what to eat, what workout routines actually build muscle and give you results, along with taking the right supplements to aid me along my journey of reaching a shredded physique, I ultimately found the key to success.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Why did I create SupplementYouNeed.com?
- 0.2 In my opinion, the supplements that have helped me most along the way are:
- 0.3 Other supplements that have helped many others:
- 1 My Daily Supplement Regimen (2020)
- 2 Something 10x Better Than Supplements???
Why did I create SupplementYouNeed.com?
First and foremost, I know how hard it is and how much work it takes to attain the physique you’re striving for. There is so much misinformation in the fitness industry and certainly in the supplement industry. Many workout supplements are garbage. Many products are all hype; companies spending most of their dollars on excellent marketing and awesome labeling instead of providing an excellent product that provides actual results. *Hint* make sure you always look at the ingredient label before purchasing any supplement. The ingredients are what actually makeup the product, not the claims on the box or bottle!
My goal for SupplementYouNeed.com is to cut through all of the B.S. and provide you with honest supplement reviews for a wide-range of supplements on a continuous basis. If you have a specific fitness goal, I want to help provide you with the top choices of supplements that will give you true results, not false claims.
Some of the supplement categories included:
- Whey Protein
- Fat Burners
- Natural Testosterone Boosters
- Nootropics or Brain Supplements
- Pre Workouts
- Weight Gainers
In my opinion, the supplements that have helped me most along the way are:
1. Pre Workouts – Have you ever felt like going to the gym is a hassle or a job? This used to be me when I first started working out. Even with a cup of coffee, I’d be doing half-ass workouts, totally un-focused. I’d be in the gym for an hour or more, but actually working out for about 15 minutes, totally un-motivated. Then I was introduced to pre-workout supplements from a friend of mine. My mind was blown ever since. It gave me the ultimate focus/ concentration, energy, endurance and “pump” for the entirety of my workout. I was upping the weight for exercises it seemed like every workout session. Going to the gym actually started becoming enjoyable and I would even look forward to hitting the weights. Most importantly, my physique grew exponentially.
2. Whey Protein – You can lift all the weights in the entire world, but without feeding your muscles with the necessary nutrients you won’t grow for a second. I take whey protein after every workout to supply my muscles with all the essential nutrients to recover and grow. Note* I’ve recently been testing out new protein products such as organic whey protein, pea protein and even vegan protein. I will write a guide on why these other types of protein supplements may be better than whey.
3. Natural Testosterone Boosters – Don’t get confused with steroids. Natural test boosters are not anabolic steroids. They are supplements that have natural ingredients that are proven to increase your levels of testosterone naturally over time. So why take test boosters? Well, lifting weights over the years there came a point where I kind of hit a plateau. My body wasn’t really changing too much and I was kind of stagnant. I decided to take a natural test booster to hopefully break-through this plateau phase I was in. Well it not only worked, but it actually amazed me by the results I got. On top of that, I saw profound results outside of the gym as well.
4. Nootropic Supplements – Have you ever had trouble focusing on something you really want to get done, but just can’t seem to do it? Nootropic or brain supplements may be the answer. I’ve learned about these supplements and tried various kinds, some of which actually really do help you focus a lot more and give you the energy to take on any task as well.
5. Weight gainers – Just can’t seem to gain weight ay? It’s a struggle for ectomorphs, but luckily weight gainer supplements might just be the answer. The key to success with using weight gainers properly is to not treat them as meal-replacements. You need to supplement the gainers on top of your normal diet!
6. Green Superfood Supplements – The new addition to the team…green superfood powders. As you probably already know, most of us don’t get nearly as many greens in as we should on a daily basis. Depending on where you live, they can be a bit pricey as well. Furthermore, who wants to prepare a big mixed green salad when you can just cook up some chicken breast/ rice and call it a day? I try to incorporate as many green veggies into my diet as a I can, but I feel like it’s still not enough. So I turned to these green superfood powders.
I’ve tried several different kinds and realized some are way more powerful than others. They give me a clean/sustained energy boost to keep me going through the day. They just make you feel amazing all day/ everyday. Plus, it feels good that I’m getting more than enough nutrients that my body craves on a daily basis. Green superfood supplements might just be my new favorite kind of supplement!
Other supplements that have helped many others:
1. Fat Burners – I have personally not taken fat burner supplements as I have a high-metabolism and don’t need them. I have trouble maintaining or gaining weight rather than losing weight. However, being in the fitness world and knowing the ingredients inside these fat burners, it’s quite easy to realize which ones work and which ones are either too weak or all hype. Don’t believe the “lose 10 pounds in 10 days” type of claims. However, taking one of the top fat burner products you can expect to shred fat in a short period of time if you also work at it in the gym, and maintain a clean diet.
2. Multi-Vitamins – Do vitamins work? The simple answer to this is yes they do work… that is if you’re taking the right one and taking them daily. Multi-vitamins are great for filling the gaps in your diet. For instance, if you are deficient in a vitamin/ mineral, taking a multi supplement will help. However, instead of taking multi-vitamins now, I drink one huge vegetable (green superfood) smoothie daily which in my opinion works 10x better than a multi-vitamin. I will include an article on this very soon too. For now, multi-vitamins are essential to supply the body what it needs to maintain a healthy/ positive state and to grow.
More will be added soon!
Cutting phase – Traveling SE Asia… this is Cambodia below. Most beautiful beaches I’ve ever seen!
My Daily Supplement Regimen (2020)
– I will usually cycle brain supplements so I won’t build a tolerance and for maximum effectiveness. Mind Lab Pro is more of a multivitamin brain supplement and can be taken daily without cycling. However, Body Brain Energy has Noopept (I love this ingredient) in it, which is recommended needing to cycle. Body Brain Energy is a more potent Nootropic and I’ll use it to really zone-in and get stuff done. Mind Lab Pro works in the background 24/7 keeping your brain nourished. So you can even stack both of these together, taking Mind Lab Pro daily, and adding Body Brain Energy in, on work days. Plus, Body Brain Energy aids you in the gym or working out as well. Brain supplements are ESSENTIAL for me. Why not feed your brain with high-powered nutrients and live your life with maximum potential or capability!
- See the best brain supplements full review here.
– Just recently discovered and now by far one of my favorite supplements to take is HoneyColony’s Hydra+ Hydrogen tablets. I live a very active lifestyle, working out 6 times per week, along with running/ hiking/ outdoor activities. There is NOTHING that compares to what Hydrogen can do for you recovery-wise. It not only cuts my recovery times in half, but Hydrogen has a multitude of other benefits for the body. Hydrogen supplements will be the next BIG fitness supplement. Most likely my favorite aspect of Hydrogen supplements is that it reduces my inflammation drastically. I like to eat a wide-variety of foods and many foods give me inflammation. Well if I keep up with the Hydrogen, I rarely notice any inflammation. Another benefit is that I have SO much energy; I sleep less and feel more well-rested…and I’m never dehydrated.
- See my Top 5 Best Hydrogen Tablets Review here.
- Use Exclusive 10% Off Coupon Code: ‘RCOLLINS’
– I’ve recently got into taking Mushroom supplements/ Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbs and have to say this is my new favorite type of supplements! This Four Sigmatic Matcha blend has Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Astragalus and Ginger for an added mental boost. I’ll sip on this amazing-tasting Matcha Tea during my morning and feel refreshed. I find that I prefer Matcha over coffee, because Matcha is more of a clean, lasting-natural energy. I don’t experience a crash as coffee usually always does.
– Just last year I started supplementing with Probiotics. They’ve been a game-changer for me. Do you have any gut issues? Chances are you do, because most of the population has an un-healthy gut. Since starting a probiotic, I now experience minimal to no bloating, much better digestion, clearer skin, more mental clarity, happier mood, boosted Libido and Testosterone even! It’s not a supplement you take and instantly feel a difference (although decreased bloating is pretty instant). It’ll work over time and you’ll realize how much better you feel. Your gut is known as your 2nd brain and contains 95% of your body’s Serotonin. So, healthy gut equals healthy/ happy mind.
Checkout this vid on the benefits of a Probiotic below:
– So cheap and simple, yet so effective and essential! Every morning I’ll take a pinch of sea salt on my tongue. Your body loses electrolytes as you sleep. Just by adding sea salt in, your getting 84 Trace Minerals your body craves. You’re detoxing your body, replenishing electrolytes/ re-hydrating, and reducing any muscle cramping.
Detox Organics Superfood Supplement – (Pre-Workout)
– No matter how healthy your diet is, chances are you’re not getting all your essential nutrients in. This is why I’ll take a scoop of a green superfoods drink daily to replenish and fuel my body. Detox Organics is currently my favorite go-to. I’ll mix a scoop of this into my shakes or if I’m in a rush I’ll just mix in with water and down the hatch! FYI, it tastes AMAZING too. I’ll have this before my workouts for energy.
Transparent Labs Preseries Bulk or Naked Energy – (Pre-Workout)
– Since I’ve switched to a Paleo Diet and even leaning towards a more plant-based (with fish) diet, I’ve seen a huge increase in my energy levels. In which case, some days I’ll only take a scoop of Detox Organics to energize my workouts. However, days where I need an extra push or I want to have explosive workout sessions I’ll take PreSeries Bulk. I’ve been able to gain a massive amount of muscle taking PreSeries Bulk. If you want to pack on a lot of muscle and cut fat, PreSeries Bulk is awesome.
My current status is to maintain and stay shredded (not to bulk), so I’ll use Naked Energy to give me a decent added mental and physical boost to power me through my workouts, hikes or runs. Naked Energy isn’t nearly as potent as PreSeries Bulk.
ProteinSeries 100% Grass-Fed Protein – (Post-Workout)
– To be honest, I don’t use protein supplements as much as I used too. I will save the money on buying a protein powder and just buy more high-protein whole foods like fish/ chicken, if I feel I need to add in more protein. I’ve learned that the whole 1 lb of protein per body-weight is a huge myth! I’ve been able to maintain leanness and provide my body with enough protein through a nutrient-dense/ adequate protein diet alone. I will from time to time use a Protein Supplement and if I do, it will be ProteinSeries 100% Grass-Fed. This is a high quality product and love the flavor with water or mixed into a post-workout shake.
(Evening/ Before Bed)
– Adaptogen herbs are a must for adrenal burnout and repair. I’ve taken too many pre workout and stimulant products to count from a young age. If you have been a stimulant person, drinking a lot of coffee or pre-workouts, then you need to take Adaptogen herbs to re-balance and re-calibrate your adrenal glands. Sun Horse Energy is my favorite as it contains about a dozen herbs within 1 serving.
– Another Adaptogen, Reishi Mushroom “The Mushroom of Immortality” is one of my new favorite herbs to wind down in the evenings, relaxing the mind, body and spirit. I feel by taking these Adaptogens before bed, they increase my sleep quality and I’ll feel the calm effects all throughout the next day, which is great for a 24/7 relaxed state of mind.
See the benefits of taking Reishi Mushroom below:
Something 10x Better Than Supplements???
What if you could identify exactly what is wrong with not only your physical body, but mentally, emotionally and spiritually too? And what if you could not only identify the problematic area/s, but furthermore completely HEAL that area/s…. and sometimes almost instantly too? Well I’ve been dabbling into practicing Energy Healing through The Emotion Code/ The Body Code with Dr. Bradley Nelson. Since learning the Practice of this Energy Healing work, I’ve healed so many underlying aspects of myself that I didn’t even know needed healing! I’ve healed many friends/ family as well as others.
Some of the healing results:
- More life-force energy
- Best sleep I’ve ever had
- Level 6-10 daily back pain… gone
- Level 6 neck pain… gone
- Painful Sciatica.. gone
- Anxiety/ panic issues… gone
- Cataracts.. gone
- Lyme disease… gone
- ADD… gone
- Bad food allergies… cleared, gone
- Seasonal allergies… gone
- Cat/ dog allergies… gone
- Depression… gone
- Frequent urination/ enlarged prostate… healed
- Gut issues… healed and gone
These are just a few…
You see, after healing the root of your body’s problems, then taking supplements work SO MUCH more effectively and efficiently. AND, you save money in the process because in most cases you don’t need as much per serving from a supplement as you were taking before.
I know Energy Healing may seem ‘woo-woo’ to some people, but the World is changing and evolving… the medical world and prescription supplements are old and stale. Energy Healing is the future of healing, targeting the root of the problem from within.
I still love taking supplements and continue to do so daily! However, the combination of using Energy Healing along with taking supplements is life-changing.
Let me know if you’d like to know more or have life-long battling illness or even just slight problematic areas and that you’ve tried it all, but nothing seems to work, wasting tons of money in the process…
I’ll consistently update my supplement regimen as I change or cycle supplements along the way. I’m always on the lookout for new and improved products. However, my selection above has been my most optimal regimen yet… so I’ll be sticking to this as a solid base for awhile!
Thank you for visiting SupplementYouneed.com. If you have any questions about anything or suggestions of products to review, etc. Fill out the Contact Form below (I will usually respond within 24 hours):