What is Testogen?
Testosterone is the coveted hormone of the modern lifter and is important on so many levels. Boosting levels of testosterone is important to muscle development, strength and overall health. Testogen is an all-natural testosterone booster that is relatively new but has been making a big impact on the supplement world.
Like a lot of other testosterone boosters out there is promises increases strength, lower body fat, mental/physical improvements, lower cholesterol and greater sex-drive. The difference is that Testogen backs up these promises with the right kind of ingredients in the right doses to actually follow through on their claims.
Who makes Testogen?
Testogen is made by ERGO Group Limited, which claims to be a trusted name in the supplement industry for over a decade. They make several other products we have reviewed here at this site.
They pride themselves on not only providing the finest and highest quality ingredients for all of their supplements, but also having unsurpassed customer service. They provide support through nutrition experts, fitness and health professionals to help customers with advice and on how to use their products for their best results.
How to take Testogen?
The recommended serving size is 4 capsules, which are to be consumed throughout the day. The serving should be taken the first time at breakfast, the second with lunch, third with dinner and the last later in the evening.
What are the side effects of Testogen?
With Testogen being comprised of completely natural ingredients the risks of adverse reactions are quite low. It is always suggested that anyone consult a physician before starting a new supplement.
What are the ingredients in Testogen?
When it comes to testosterone boosters it is critical that your supplement only have the most effective and natural ingredients as well as be dosed properly enough to provide results.
D Aspartic Acid
- An amino acid that directly promotes testosterone production. However it is a temporary booster. The increase in levels will only last about 2 weeks and return to normal after. Overall it is a very effective testosterone booster.
- It is sometime known as Devil’s Claw. Extensive research on the herb has shown to be effective eat boosting levels in men. Additionally, traditional Chinese medicine has been using it for centuries, to both boost male qi and as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Derived from the root of a plant having very well-known side effects. It is an aphrodisiac and libido stimulator, which also acts to protect the testes from damage by dioxins. This will ultimately lead to stronger erections, increased energy, and greater desire.
- It is truly an essential testosterone booster. It will allow your body to balance and regulate the hormone. It is able to do this because of first acting on the liver, getting it on board, before it works on anything else. It helps to increase the body’s free testosterone. It then translated into supporting muscle building.
- Called a trace mineral found most often times in soil as well as in some fruits. Testogen uses a form called sodium selenite. Selenium aids in many bodily functions as well as increases the effectiveness of antioxidants in the body.
- An extremely important ingredient to successful muscle growth and overall health. It will promote dopamine production, which is vital during high stress levels like working out. It has also be shown to be useful towards prostate health. Zinc also helps keep your brain sharp and focused. It is certainly a must have when it comes to testosterone boosting supplements.
- Without a doubt, one of the most important vitamins that people do not get in their current foods. In fact the majority of our daily intake of it comes from being in the sunshine, so if you work in an office all day, and go to a gym then home, chances are you don’t play in the sun too often. Studies have shown that when Vitamin D is abundant in the system it will signal genes to increase muscle strength and growth. Vitamin D is paramount supplement towards helping the body produce certain hormones, such as testosterone.
Testogen Video Review
Testogen Overall Review
Testogen scores big all around. It has surpassed its competitors in the market as being the best and most effective testosterone booster available for two years now. It is clear that the ingredient profile is top notch and is dosed well enough to have an impact on your testosterone levels.
Testogen user reviews all rate it quite high too, both in effectiveness and pricing when compared to its competitor. The major drawback is it can only be purchased from the manufactures website, so no shopping around. Other than that, it is a good choice for an all natural testosterone booster.
Learn more here at: www.Testogen.com