What is StrongGirl Pre-workout?
StrongGirl Pre-Workout isdesigned to increase energy and intensity, helping women blast through their workouts, no matter how tough it may be. This pre-workout has been formulated with female friendly ingredients to help women increase strength and endurance. It will provide the energy and power to give you a little edge in the gym.
With key ingredients like; Carnosyn, beta-alanine, quercetin, caffeine, carnatine, tartrate and green tea extract, this supplement proves to have the stuff necessary to help women build strength and continue to improve their performance.
While being perfectly dosed to accommodate most women, this pre-workout will never leave its users feeling jittery and wound up, which may be the result of taking more potent pre-workouts typically designed for men.
Who makes StrongGirl Pre-Workout?
StrongGirl is a company that is designed and geared totally towards women. Women of different fitness disciplines, too. They have designed several different products from pre-workouts; as we are reviewing here today, to protein isolates, weight loss formulas and a BCAA blend. While some may say that women and men need the same nutrition, a to an extent this is true. However, the truth is men and women do require variations in dosages, as well as specific ingredients shown to be more beneficial to gender over another.
If you haven’t noticed, the majority of fitness supplements are marketed and designed for men. And if you haven’t noticed there are more and more women actually hitting the weights in the gym these days, so it only makes sense that a company would provide these iron maidens with a nutrition source all of their own.
How to take StrongGirl Pre-workout?
In an effort to gauge one’s own tolerance, the directions suggest users follow the provided chart. Once users feel comfortable with the product, or have become adjusted to its effects, they can begin taking 2 full servings, which is 2 scoops, mixed with 6-12 ounces of water and consume it 30-45 minutes before the workout.
It is strongly suggested to never exceed 2 scoops in a 24 hour period. Also, drinking 10 glasses of water a day is a good habit to form for general health and to stay hydrated.
What are the side effects of StrongGirl Pre-Workout?
Though user reviews of this product are mainly positive there are a few things to look out for. Firstly, it should be noted that pregnant or nursing mothers should not consume this product.
Secondly, those women who are sensitive to caffeine should be cautious with this product. The average serving contains the equivalent of 1.5 cups of coffee. While this is fine alone, users should be careful adding more caffeine to their system to avoid negative side effects.
What are the ingredients in StrongGirl Pre-Workout?
The ingredient profile consists of one large blended concoction called, Pre-Workout Energy + Focus Blend. At a serving dose of 3,053 mg, this pre-workout certainly gets the job done. The blend also consists of some great ingredients, which have been tested for effectiveness as well.
- is a precursor to carnosine, and will therefore increase strength, delay the onset of fatigue and increase the total amount of work that can be accomplished in one gym session.
- A common ingredient in energy drinks, this will not only generate more energy but is also crucial in healthy cardiovascular function.
Green Tea Extract
- has been used for centuries for its countless health benefits. It has proven effective towards fat loss through it’s ability to increase the body’s metabolism. Scientific study has confirmed that the presence of EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) is the leading factor it green tea’s ability to do this.
L Carnitine & L Tartrate
- has been shown to improve performance by reducing fatigue and increasing power. It has also shown to increase androgen receptors which will have a directly contribute to muscle growth. Additionally, it will increase blood flow and deliver more oxygen to muscles.
- helps to increase mental focus, and attention, caffeine will also improve mood and the central nervous system during intense training. It is also a thermogenic, helping to aid in weight loss.
- is an antioxidant that will help reduce free radicals in the body, promoting overall health.
- A fat burning supplement that will help promote lean gains as you build muscle.
Japanese Raisin Tree
- the extract of this tree’s leaves is used to create and anti-sweet activity that will reduce cravings, but itself is sweet and is a substitute for honey.
- A natural extract used to fight the early onset of fatigue, helping you carry on through your training.
- is another compound naturally occurring in green tea. Like many of the other ingredients in this profile, it has numerous benefits to the body like fat loss and stress reduction.
StrongGirl Pre Workout Video Review
StrongGirl Pre Workout Overall Review
There is no question that men dominate the fitness supplement industry. Producers create products that are marketed for men, and designed by men. It is nice to see the shift happening, giving recognition to those women that we see in the gym pushing it as hard, if not harder, than the dudes next to them. I give StrongGirl lots of credit for being in this class of supplement.
This pre-workout is designed with women in mind, adding ingredients like Green Tea extract to help with stubborn weight loss, which is a typical demand of women engaging in fitness. With all the typical benefits of any other pre-workout, this supplement is sure to be a good choice.