What is RE-PEAK?
Amazing things can happen when a supplement company puts a little time and effort into designing their products, thinking outside the box to create a better supplement. In the case of RE-Peak we see the most commonly used supplement, a post-workout shake, turned it into something bigger, better and bolder.
This post-workout supplement is the result of years of extensive clinical research in sports nutrition. Including a magnificent ingredient profile that is backed by science and proven to be effective. RE-PEAK is designed to maximize your gains, fuel your muscles and help you grow and recover quicker.
Without a doubt, this is a superior form of post-workout nutrition that is going to help you get back at your training in top gear, ready for more and ready to push yourself to new heights. Amazing and advanced in every possible way, RE-PEAK is the future of post-workout nutrition.
Who makes RE-PEAK?
Athletes generally want to lead healthy lives, through both body and diet. However, not all supplement companies have the means or the desire to make truly healthy supplements. NorthBound Nutrition is born out of the idea that fitness supplements should be only be made from the finest ingredients, that those ingredients are dosed at proven levels, and free of anything that could potentially be harmful. N
ever using proprietary blends, ingredients are clearly marked to provide an accurate representation. And their products aren’t backed up by hype and photo shopped pictures of models. They instead let the ingredients and results speak for themselves.
They are backed by multiple clinical trials and chosen for specific results. While new to the scene, I think NorthBound Nutrition can quickly and easily find a pack of devoted followers that subscribe to this kind of approach to nutrition. After all, athletes are looking to stay clean, and few companies offer that.
How to take RE-PEAK?
Like most post-workout supplements RE-Peak is taken most often after a workout. The directions suggest that users mix one scoop with 8-12 ounces of water and to take it within the first 30 minutes after completing a workout. It is also suggested that it be taken everyday.
On non-training days, it is suggested that it be taken with a meal. Each container of RE-Peak contains 20 servings and each serving is approximately 29 grams.
What are the side effects of RE-PEAK?
Re-Peak, like the other products from Northbound Nutrition, is clinically dosed to be effective. And for this reason is why users should will experience amazing results but also experience few, if any, negative side effects. This product is designed for healthy adults that are 18 years of age or older.
If the directions are followed as they are suggested then all will be fine. One thing about RE-PEAK that is unlike it’s other post-workout counterpart; it does not contain any whey protein. So this product can be useful fro those than experience any discomfort associated with whey products or for vegetarians and vegans.
What are the ingredients in RE-PEAK?
You will quickly notice that this post-workout shake is missing a very common ingredient. Whey protein is in almost every other post-workout and muscle building shake. However, you will not see it in RE-PEAK. This is because it does use amino acids, superfoods, creatine and much more to create a muscle building formula. It is assumed that those taking this product are also following a very nutritious diet.
L-Leucine: 5 grams
- Leucine is the most crucial of the popular BCAA’s. It is absolutely imperative towards the laying the foundation for muscle growth and development. Most post-workouts give you something containing Leucine, RE-PEAK gives you the real thing.
L-Glutamine: 5 grams
- Glutamine plays a very important role in protein synthesis, as well as prevents the break down of protein in the muscles. This is also shown to create an anabolic effect. 5 grams of Glutamine are in each serving of CoreSeries.
Carnipure: 2 grams
- It has been shown to improve performance by reducing fatigue and increasing power. It has also shown to increase androgen receptors which will have a directly contribute to muscle growth. Additionally, it will increase blood flow and deliver more oxygen to muscles.
Spirulina: 2 grams
- While it is a very uncommon ingredient in most fitness supplements, Spirulina is also quite a powerhouse of nutrition, and can be a very useful addition to anyone. It is a powerful antioxidant that also has the ability to improve strength, increase endurance and address insulin sensitivity.
Betaine Anhydrous: 2.5 grams
- Having been used widely in the industry for some time now, it has been shown to improve muscular strength and power. Additionally, it has been linked to improvements in both mood and mental function.
Creatine Monohydrate: 5 grams
- The other big muscle builder, creatine monohydrate is the most widely used form of creatine and the one with the greatest success rate. It is the fuel for muscles to create energy to power through tough sessions.
Spectra Total ORAC: 100 mg
- This bend was designed to refuel the body and the muscles, providing adequate hydration, potassium and electrolytes. Additionally, it is loaded with a healthy dose of fruits, vegetables and herbs.
Biopine: 5 mg
- This is a very effective thermogenic and supports high calorie burning by maintaining a great metabolic rate. It is made from black pepper fruits and helps to makes other ingredients more effective in the body.
RE-PEAK Overall Review
I have always believed that our perception on post-workout needs to change. We are at a point in performance nutrition where users demand products that work without suffering through side effects of using unnecessary ingredients.
NorthBound Nutrition has already proven themselves to be innovative and thoughtful in their design approach. RE-PEAK further illustrates that with a shift from the usual into a whole new approach. For those athletes and lifters that take pride in care in their diets, this is the perfect supplement for them.
It doesn’t replace anything, doesn’t fill them up and slow them down. It enhances them, helps them recover and replenish. RE-PEAK will take them to the top.