What is Post JYM Active Matrix?
Coming to us exclusively from bodybuilding.com is a BCAA supplement designed to speed the repair and recovery of muscles leading to the optimal environment for growth. Using ingredients that are all backed by scientific research and proven to provide results, Post JYM delivers a well-rounded supplement to not only heal muscle tissue but help build muscle as well.
In addition to the standard BCAA’s of; Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine, this product also contains Glutamine, Creatine HCL, Beta-Alanine, Carnitine, Tartrate, Betaine, Taurine, and BioPerine. Together this creates an all powerful supplement that is sure to create a difference and provide results.
Who makes Post JYM?
JYM Supplement Science makes post JYM, which is a bodybuilding.com exclusive product made by one their in-house trainers. Jim Stoppani, in addition to being a trainer, also holds a PhD in Exercise Physiology as well as an additional degree in Bio-Chemistry and has been in the fitness industry for a very long time.
All this means, is he creates products that are well researched to identify the correct ingredients in the right dosages to allow for the most optimal results. All his products include ingredients that are back by science.
How to take Post JYM?
The directions for taking Post JYM are to mix 1 full scoop of the active ingredients into 16-32 ounces of water and 30 minutes or earlier after finishing a workout. Each 1 scoop serving will provide 20 grams of the ingredients and each container comes with approximately 30 servings.
What are the side effects of Post JYM?
Like with most BCAA supplements there are little to no negative side effects from taking them. It’s one of those things that you can’t really over do. However, when BCAA’s are mixed with other supplements to create a more all encompassing supplement, then we want to watch out about over doing it.
Again, the ingredients in Post JYM are all safe and well researched, but with all the added creatine, and beta-alanine, which are probably in your pre-workout too, it would be bets to stick to the suggested servings.
With that said, the user reviews of this product are all giving Post JYM high scores across the board. I am not surprised, it is truly a good supplement.
What are the ingredients in Post JYM?
All the ingredients in Posy JYM have been researched for their effectiveness and safety, and have all been proven to provide the results any athlete would want from a BCAA supplement. Going beyond the basics, Post JYM includes ingredients that not only repair, but also build muscle too.
- Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine are the primary ingredients in Post JYM. And they are dosed at a higher ratio than normal, 3:1:1…..that means 3 grams of Leucine as opposed to the typical 2. Since Leucine is the most important amino acid for muscle protein synthesis it is almost a guarantee this blend will have amazing results. Post JYM contains 6 grams all together of BCAA’s.
- Creatine has been proven time and time again to help increase strength which will ultimately lead to muscle growth and huge gains. Creatine HCL has been shown to be more effective at absorbing into the muscle than monohydrate alone. Research has shown that taking creatine after a workout is optimal. By adding this to the mix, Post JYM will ensure that your muscles are not only being repaired but are fueled up for next time.
- Having research showing the ability of beta-alanine towards increases in strength and power while improving endurance and recovery, it is no wonder why it is in Post JYM. The best time to take beta-alanine is after a workout and to make it more effective it is best when paired with creatine. Post JYM has 2 grams of Creatine HCL. Contains 2 grams of Beta-Alanine as CarnoSyn.
- The combination of L-Canrnitine & L-Tartrate make up this ingredient. Not only is carnipure great at reducing recovery time and repairing damaged muscle fibers, research has also show that it has the ability to boost Nitric Oxide increasing blood flow into the muscles. Additionally it also increase the amount of androgen receptors in muscle cells which will initiate muscle growth. Contains 2 grams of Carnipure.
- One of the most abundant amino acids found in the body. It is crucial for muscle recovery, repair and growth. Additionally, it is necessary for optimal immune function. There are 3 grams of Glutamine in Post JYM.
- Not often seen in most supplements, this has been shown to support muscle strength and power production, resulting in more reps completed per set. Additionally, it has also been shown to increase protein synthesis following a workout. Post JYM contains 1.5 grams of Betaine.
- It is a very important amino acid that is heavily depleted during training and needs to be replenished. It is crucial for endurance and muscle strength. There is 1 gram of Taurine in Post JYM.
- An extract from the Black Pepper fruit, it essentially makes all the above-mentioned ingredients more readily available for absorption into the system. There are 5 mg of BioPerine in Post JYM.
Post JYM Active Matrix Video Review
Post JYM Active Matrix Overall Review
To repair and recover is the motto of this product. It is chalk full of the best possible ingredients to ensure that your muscles not only repair the damage of an intense workout, but also provides ample amounts of support for building strength and muscle.
The ingredients in this supplement are well thought out and dosed very nicely, especially with the additional gram of Leucine to really give it a boost. They are also backed by clinical research, giving you the comfort of knowing that it is going to work if you put in the work.