What is Pinnacle Pre Workout?
It’s rare that I get excited about a new product. I mean, we see and try countless numbers of products and all too often they are just mere replicas of each other. Then, every once in a while we come across a product or product-line that really seems to share an understanding of fitness nutrition.
Pinnacle Pure Performance Pre-Workout System is certainly a product that approaches the topic with the right kind of ingredient profile, and most importantly; dosed at the proper amounts. This pre-workout could be like few, if any, pre-workouts you’ve tried in the past.
Pound for pound, Pinnacle will provide for greater endurance, power and mental state, while never slowing you down with artificial and unhealthy ingredients.
Who makes Pinnacle?
Athletes want to lead healthy lives, through body and diet. However, supplement companies want to make products that are loaded with unhealthy ingredients. Either they are loaded with preservatives, fillers, dyes, or harsh stimulants, or they are just wholly under dosed, making them an expensive product.
NorthBound Nutrition is born out of the idea that fitness supplements should be only be made from the finest ingredients that are dosed at the correct levels, and free of anything unclean. Never using proprietary blends, ingredients are clearly marked. And their products aren’t backed up by hype and photo shopped pictures of models. They are backed by multiple clinical trials and chosen for specific results.
While new to the scene, I think NorthBound Nutrition can quickly and easily find a pack of devoted followers that subscribe to this kind of approach to nutrition. After all, athletes are looking to stay clean, and few companies offer that.
How to take Pinnacle by Northbound Nutriton?
One Scoop, taken with 8-12 ounces of water about 30 minutes before starting your workout, is all you to get started. However, it is recommended to start with a half of scoop to assess one’s own tolerance to the dosage.
With that said, more than one scoop should never be taken in one day. Which goes to show, exactly how perfectly dosed it is. One scoop contains 27.3 grams and each container is 20 servings.
What are the side effects of Pinnacle?
Like most pre-workout supplements, Pinnacle was intended for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Assuming you fit this description, if you follow the instructions and take head to the half-scoop fist dose rule, all will be well.
The side effects are all positive, increased energy and a more focused mental state. While tingling will occur from the Beta Alanine, there really are no negative side effects if following directions for use.
What are the ingredients in Pinnacle?
Citrulline Malate (2-1):
- At a dosage of 8 grams, it has more than any other pre-workout on the market. Once this is consumed in the body it is converted to Nitric Oxide, and does this even more effectively than L-Arginine can do alone. The result is greater muscle endurance and aerobic ability.
Carnosyn Beta Alanine:
- This is a bio-friendly form of beta-alanine, which will help to increase carnosine levels. By increasing carnosine levels it also increases strength, delays the onset of fatigue and increases the total amount of work that can be accomplished in one gym session.
Spectra Total ORAC:
- This bend was designed to refuel the body and the muscles, providing adequate hydration, potassium and electrolytes. Additionally, it is loaded with a healthy dose of fruits, vegetables and herbs.
Pine Bark Extract:
- This is an unusual ingredient to include, but forward thinking and effective never the less. Pine Bark Extract is a powerful antioxidant and helps to remove free-radicals in the system. It has also been shown to improve the uptake of oxygen and production of nitric oxide.
- Organic Coffee contains caffeine, and a good source of it too. Caffeine helps to increase mental focus, and attention, and will also improve mood and the central nervous system during intense training.
- This is a precursor to the production of epinephrine, dopamine and norepinephrine, which all help to increase energy, mood and alertness. This essentially has wonderful cognitive effects for its users.
- Having been used widely in the industry for some time now, it has been shown to improve muscular strength and power. Additionally, it has been linked to improvements in both mood and mental function.
- This is the gold standard and the most widely used forms of creatine and the one with the greatest success rate. It is a necessity for any athlete. It is the fuel for muscles to create energy to power through tough sessions.
Grape Seed Extract:
- Another unlikely addition here, however, one that is also very effective and progressive. Studies have shown an increase in nitric oxide production and improvements in the cardiovascular system, as well as relive inflammation.
- This is a very effective thermogenic and supports high calorie burning by maintaining a great metabolic rate. It is made from black pepper fruits and helps to makes other ingredients more effective in the body.
- This is a form of choline and it is a phospholipid that is vital for cognitive functioning and improving the communication between neurons in the brain. It increases focus and improves mood, allowing you to make a total mind to muscle connection.
Pinnacle Pre Workout Overall Review
I really can’t say enough good things about this product. From the amazing ingredient profile to the perfect and precise way each one is dosed, and finally to the price. Pinnacle is an all around perfect pre workout product and should be tried by anyone pursuing an athletic endeavor.
If you are the kind of athlete that care about what is going into your body, and strive to make every meal count, and make sure that everything is as clean and pure as possible, then why cloud it with junk from poorly made supplements. NorthBound Nutrition has got you covered with a truly awesome product.