When it come to the sports nutrition industry, one of the most heated and contested markets is the testosterone boost supplements. With dozens upon dozens of different test boost supplements, there are only a few brands and products that happen to stand out in the field.
Two products in particular are Nugenix and Test x180, both which will be facing off today. These two products have risen up the chain in the market and we are going to figure out which product is superior.
What is Nugenix?
In one corner stands the ever-so-popular, Nugenix. This is one of the most well-respected and highly regarded testosterone boosters to date, next to that of Prime Male. Nugenix has received the praise it has due to its highly advanced ingredient profile, overwhelming positive results, and health benefits.
With that being said, let’s take a look at the highlights of Nugenix and why people are purchasing this supplement:
- When it comes to Nugenix, one of the biggest highlights is its impressive and advanced ingredient formula, featuring its very own proprietary blend.
- Those who have taken Nugenix have claimed this product brings the best free and natural testosterone boost out of any other product on the market.
- All of the ingredients in Nugenix are clean and natural, reducing the risk of major side effects.
What is Test x180?
In the other corner, we have the newcomer to the test boost duels, Testx180 from Force Factor.
This product has been mentioned to note only help with the natural production of testosterone but also increase levels of sexual desire and libido and physical performance. Given this, Test x180 has spread and can be considered to have “gone viral” in the supplement industry.
Let’s take a look at this competitor:
- Text x180 contains numerous clinically proven ingredients that will significantly increase and enhance natural testosterone in the human body.
- On top of helping with natural test levels, this product can also help develop more muscle and mass through increased physical performance.
- What helps the appeal of Test x180 is their impressive website, featuring a wealth of information for their customers, proving and reinforcing the products.
Ingredients in Nugenix
- Nugenix Free Testosterone Complex (2103 mg)
This is a proprietary blend that includes powerful ingredients like fenugreek extract, L-citrulline, and Tribulus Terrestris. Recently, these three ingredients have been proven to help increase the natural levels of testosterone.
- Vitamin B6 (2mg)
We always knew that vitamins were beneficial for the human body. For men, Vitamin B6 plays an essential role in helping with boosting testosterone levels. Through regulating and balancing estrogen levels, testosterone can naturally grow in the human body.
- Zinc (1mg)
If you did not know, zinc is one the most essential ingredients to help with boosting test levels. With that being said, it would not be considered an elite supplement without it! Zinc has been clinically proven to help with the generation of free testosterone in the body.
- Vitamin B12 (20mcg)
Nugenix Ingredient Label
Ingredients in Test x180
- Growth Enhancement Matrix
The main ingredients in Test x180 can be founded in the proprietary blend known as Growth Enhancement Matrix. This blend includes something known as TestoFen, which includes all-natural fenugreek seed extract, which has been proven time and time again to help with generating natural levels of testosterone.
- Vitamin D
In the testosterone supplement field, Vitamin D is considered one of the most significant, if not the most important power player that not many people are aware of. In recent studies, scientists have learned that through supplementing Vitamin D into one’s diet, it can help increase men who are suffering from a testosterone deficiency.
- Vitamin B6
As with Nugenix, Test x180 includes the powerful B6 vitamin. This ingredient has been demonstrated to help with generating testosterone by balancing estrogen levels.
- Vitamin B12
Test X180 Ingredient Label
What supplement has the best profile?
When looking at these two supplements, it appears that both of these products appear to have equal ingredient profiles. However, when looking more specifically at both of these proprietary blends, it becomes clear that Nugenix clearly has the far superior proprietary blends.
With the inclusion of ingredients like fenugreek extra, L-citrulline, and Tribulus Terrestris, Nugenix’s team developed a more advanced and dedicated formula.
Instructions and Result Times
When it comes to the supplement industry, it’s essential always take your time to read the label thoroughly. Reason being, even though two supplements may have the same end goal, each company utilizes different ingredients that may have different warnings and side effects.
With that being said, let’s look at how the manufacturers suggest to take these products.
In accordance to the Nugenix label, the company suggests to only take three capsules per day to begin building a tolerance to the increase of testosterone. Given this, those who have taken Nugenix have reported noticeable results within the first 15-30 days of taking the product.
According to the Force Factor website, it is recommended to only take Test x180 once with breakfast and another time 30-minutes prior to a workout. Granted, everyday might not be a workout day, the company also suggests taking two capsules on non-workout days: one with breakfast and one with lunch. With that being said, people have mentioned noticing results after completing the first month of continuous usage.
What about Side Effects?
In the test boost supplement field, one should anticipate that there may be potential side effects given the drastic increase of testosterone. While many of the side effects of these products are not detrimental, they are more demonstrating the increase of the male hormone in the body.
With that being said, the only side effects that have been mentioned with Nugenix and Test x180 have been increased acne and, in rare cases, aggression and agitation.
Now, if you are finding that yourself more aggressive or frustrated, that is a sign to cut down with the supplement and speak with your doctor.
Nugenix has been the source of a tremendous amount of conversation, causing quite a stir and rave amongst supplement users. Many fans of Nugenix have touted the impressive ingredient profile, especially the inclusion of the blend itself.
Given this, fans promote the results and believe this product could be the direct competition to Prime Male. In this, many men have sampled this product to see if its true.
Let’s see what some people have said:
- “I’ll admit I was somewhat skeptical when I purchased this, however a little desperate at the time. My life has CHANGED! I can’t believe the difference. I have an extra hop in my step every day! Nugenix has reignited my once dwindling sex drive drastically. I’ve even seen some added benefit at the gym. Highly recommended for all men!”
- I just finished my first bottle and have a few thoughts. I definitely have more pep on my step. I’m only 48 but feel very recharged. It’s hard to explain exactly, but my energy and “bedroom interest” are definitely up”
While there may be many different testosterone boosting supplements, there are not many that can burst onto the market and leave a mark like Test x180.
With an impressive profile, and numerous clinically researched ingredients, like TestoFen, Test x180 has built quite a reputation. On top of this the product itself has been featured on As Seen on TV, furthering their claim to take over the entire market.
Let’s see what people have been saying about this product:
- “Guys, this is the real deal. My pumps at the gym have been phenomenal, and the sex drive… lol just ask my wife. I have been using Test X180 for about a month, and with it I feel like a changed man. I now have the body and and sexual stamina to match. Thanks Test X180.”
- “The downward spiral is off… Thanks to Test X180, I feel awake, aware, and very willing. I feel it when I am at the gym, and even more impressive, I feel it in in bedroom. I feel encouraged and happy and my energy remains all day long at work without any “aggressiveness” side effects. My friends and colleagues have noticed, and I have recommended that they get their sample of Test X180. Thanks Force Factor team for developing this great product!”
Pricing and Where To Buy?
AVERAGE PRICING AND DEALS
1 Bottle – $69.99
Vitamin Shoppe – $49.99
Lucky Vitamin – $57.99
GNC – $57.99
Vitamin World – $59.99
Force Factor – $69.99
GNC: $59.99 & Save 10% and Shipping when Subscribe
The Vitamin Shoppe – $64.99
Hi-Health – $56.99
The Winner is….Nugenix!
At the beginning of the competition, it was not clear who would come out of the contest as the champion; however, after further analyzation and breakdown, it is clear that Nugenix is the superior product.
The reality is, Nugenix is a great performing supplement, competition with some of the best in the industry whereas Test x180 is a mere mediocre supplement that does not offer the quality results that Nugenix can.
Given this, we would be intrigued to see how this product could compete against Prime Male.
*Although Nugenix wins this battle, Prime Male is currently the #1 Test Booster.
* Checkout Prime Male here or See our current Top 5 Testosterone Boosters here.