Are you ready for one of the most intense and heated competitions in the sports nutrition industry?
Today, we are going to be comparing two of the most highly talked about testosterone boosting supplements, both of which have earn the praise of thousands and the title of best testosterone booster.
In one corner we have Nugenix and in the other, we have Cellucor P6. Let’s get ready to rumble!
What is Nugenix?
One of the most well-respected testosterone supplements in the industry today is Nugenix. This supplement has not only won numerous awards, but it has recently been compared to the power and quality of Prime Male, the current champion on the market.
Fans of this product tout the impressive and advanced formula, which includes powerful test boosting ingredients, all which have been almost unanimously positively praised and reviewed.
Did we mention the health benefits too?
Here, let’s look at some of the highlights:
- What really sets Nugenix aside from the competition is their dedication to their customers. Each ingredient in their product is thoroughly explained and detailed on their label and their website.
- Nugenix is a GNC award winning product and known as one of the most reputable retailers in the sports nutrition field.
- Another impressive highlight of this product is that the creators chose not to include any stimulants.
What is Cellucor P6?
When it comes to boosting testosterone levels naturally, there are not many products out there like Cellucor P6. Known as one of the cleanest profiles on the market today, Cellucor promotes it’s health-driven profile that is focused on an advanced anabolic formula and muscular growth.
Given the company’s reputation in the sports nutrition industry, P6 has become considered one of the original and most advanced test boosters available.
Here are a few highlights of this product:
- Those who have taken Cellucor P6 have all mentioned impressive muscle and lean mass gains, which can be attributed to the increase of testosterone.
- In the industry today, Cellucor P6 has earned the title of being one of the safest and most effective supplements to take.
- The manufacturer of Cellucor P6 is dedicated to bringing the best possible product to their consumers. This is why every single ingredient has been researched and back with scientific studies.
Ingredients in Nugenix
- Nugenix Free Testosterone Complex (2103 mg)
This is a proprietary blend that includes powerful ingredients like fenugreek extract, L-citrulline, and Tribulus Terrestris. Recently, these three ingredients have been proven to help increase the natural levels of testosterone.
- Vitamin B6 (2mg)
We always knew that vitamins were beneficial for the human body. For men, Vitamin B6 plays an essential role in helping with boosting testosterone levels. Through regulating and balancing estrogen levels, testosterone can naturally grow in the human body.
- Zinc (1mg)
If you did not know, zinc is one the most essential ingredients to help with boosting test levels. With that being said, it would not be considered an elite supplement without it! Zinc has been clinically proven to help with the generation of free testosterone in the body.
- Vitamin B12 (20mcg)
Nugenix Ingredient Label
Ingredients in Cellucor P6
- P6 Testosterone Performance Blend
Cellucor P6 Ingredient Label
Instructions and Result Times
On Nugenix’ label, it is recommended to only take three capsules per day in efforts to build a strong tolerance to the increase of testosterone. In this, people who have taken Nugenix have reported noticeable results within the first two weeks, depending upon each individual body type.
According to Cellucor’s website, it’s suggested to consume one serving, or five pills every day. In this, there is a warning to only take 5 pills per day. When it comes to results, consumers reported significant results within the first 30 days.
Any Side Effects?
As with any supplement in the nutrition industry, it’s imperative to take a look at the potential side effects from the supplement you are taking.
With that being said, when taking testosterone boosters, especially these two supplements, some common side effects are: increase acne on the face and back, lack of focus and concentration, and increase anger and frustration.
If you are experiencing any side effects, including increased anger, communicate this information to a doctor and decrease your dosages.
Nugenix quickly rose in popularity the moment GNC announced Nugenix as an award-winning supplement brand and product. In this, many people began sampling Nugenix seeing if the hype was true.
As a result, today, Nugenix is considered one of the most reputable supplement retailers in the entire sports market!
Here is what a customer said about Nugenix:
- “At 49 years old I have more energy throughout the day. I have been on it for 19 days now and notice an amazing difference. It has helped me in the gym and other people have commented on the way I look. All in all feel much better and would recommend it.”
As far as Cellucor P6 goes, there are more positive reviews than one can even count! Those who have taken this product rave about the increases of natural testosterone, the physical performance enhancement, and the increase of libido.
It should not be a surprise that Cellucor’s name has spread like wildfire through the supplement industry. As a result, men continually flock to the company’s website to purchase what everyone else is talking about.
Here is what a few people have said:
- “Took about 2 weeks to feel it kick in. Test levels must have been really low, but when it kicked in it hit hard! More pumps, more weight, and more energy! Starting another cycle!( plus I noticed by the end of my first cycle I had more mass and had gotten leaner.)” Amazon Reviewer
- “I’ve purchased this product many times now and every time I wait till I’m on a solid gym kick for more then a month before spending on it. I can’t really recommend for guys under 30, your test levels should be high enough, as for the rest of us, this will help in aggression, good and bad. You have to be prepared to handle some wicked mood swings, but if you can focus it in the gym then its a killer product. It’s helped me lean out, build some extra muscle, and most morning I’m pitching a tent before I wake up.” Amazon Reviewer
Pricing and Where To Buy?
AVERAGE PRICING AND DEALS
1 Bottle – $69.99
Vitamin Shoppe – $49.99
Lucky Vitamin – $57.99
GNC – $57.99
Vitamin World – $59.99
AVERAGE PRICING AND DEALS
120 Capsules – $89.99
180 Capsules – $124.99
The Winner is….Nugenix!
As with any other competition, there always must be a winner. Given that, through-out the entire competition it was clear that Nugenix and Cellucor P6 are incredibly close in nature; however, the true winner stands out in the category of results and awards.
With that being said, the winner of today’s competition of the testosterone boosting supplements is: Nugenix.
*Although Nugenix wins this battle, Prime Male is currently the #1 Test Booster.
* Checkout Prime Male here or See our current Top 5 Testosterone Boosters here.