What does Muscletest do?
Muscle test naturally stimulates the body to produce testosterone, the way our bodies were made to, not through synthetic additives. The brain sends signals to the pituitary gland that releases hormones that naturally produce it’s own testosterone.
This reverses the normal decay of these signals, which occur with age or by using synthetic testosterone boosters. Muscletest naturally addresses the balance between estrogen and testosterone with a one of a kind TSH and Adrenal rejuvenation blend.
Additionally, a very comprehensive list of effective and all natural ingredients culminate in a very well rounded supplement. This very extensive formula will increase overall performance; be it on the field, in the gym or in the bedroom.
Who makes Muscletest?
American Metabolix Sports Nutrition make Muscletest. They describe themselves as different, especially in comparison to the massively diluted retail brands that are pushed on us everyday. They define themselves with QP2, which means; Quality, Purity & Potency.
This is the backbone of their innovative approach towards sports nutrition. One of the co-founders of American Metabolix is a former founder of another sports nutrition supplement brand, one that has grown to become a huge player.
However, he left that business to start a new one that would resist the pressures of industry trends, fancy packaging and low cost formulas. Partnering with the best across industries, American Metabolix is poised to become a truly effective game changer in this ever-crowded market.
How to take Muscletest?
Muscletest comes in capsule form. The daily recommended usage is 3 capsules to be taken early in the morning on an empty stomach for best results. However, there is no problem if it is taken with a meal or later in the day. Users should test their own tolerance and make adjustment accordingly. For example, some may find that it supplies them with energy, and therefore should not be taken later in the day.
What are the side effects of Muscletest?
Due to the fact that all the ingredients in Muscletest are all-natural and 100% pure, this also means that the ingredients are 100% safe. Obviously, users should consult a doctor if they have never taken a testosterone booster before, or if they experience illness from certain supplements. However, most users that are in good health will not experience any significant side effects from taking this formula.
What are the ingredients in Muscletest?
Muscletest uses natural and pure ingredients to create this formula. It breaks it’s formula down into 4 sub categories or complexes, each designed to address various aspects of hormonal health, testosterone support, estrogen control, adrenal support and libido enhancement.
Natural Testosterone boosting LH Complex:
- Bulbine Natalensis: Studies have shown that this tubular plant can significantly increase serum testosterone levels
- Fadogia Agrestis: It is derived from the African Shrubberry. It has libido and pro-erecile functions.
- Tribulus Terrestris: An Ayurvedic herb, it enhances athletic performance, improve circulation and sexual performance.
- Avena Sativa: Known as “natural Viagra”, used by men and women to stimulate sexual arousal
- Eurycoma Longfolia: This rainforest native prevents the hypothalamus glad from closing, which allows for unlimited testosterone production.
Estrogen Blocking Complex
- Diindolynmethane: This compound is found naturally in vegetables. IN addition to blocking estrogen it also has anti-cancer properties.
- White Button Mushroom: This common fungus inhibits aromatase activity, this prevents testosterone from converting to estrogen.
- Indole 3 Carbinol: Naturally derived from vegetables, this greatly reduces hormonal imbalances.
TSH & Adrenal Support Blend
- Ashwaganda: A long used Ayurvedic herb. It improves physical energy and endurance while also supporting adrenal function.
- Reishi Mushroom: A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties.
Aphrodisiac Blend & Libido Support
- Chlorophytum Borivilianum: Reffered to as “white gold” it is extremely high in sapponins and polysaccharides, leading to be an effective aphrodisiac.
- L-Dopa: Studies show that this crosses the blood brain barrier and increase dopamine levels in the brain.
- Deer Antler Extract: Used in many supplements to increase libido and sex drive.
- Stinging Nettle: This is used to free up testosterone in the body for conversion.
Muscle Test Overall Review
I love seeing something new! I come across a lot of very interesting supplements with great ingredient profiles, and some that are chalk full of the most well researched and highest quality ingredients. However, they tend to repeat themselves from time to time.
Muscletest has broken the mold and introduced a very well made testosterone support and muscle growth supplement. The entire formula is based around a four method approach for addressing multiple aspects of naturally boosting testosterone, and supporting various degrees of health and performance.
It not only promotes the body to produce more of it’s own testosterone, but using natural ingredients they allow more free-testosterone to be made available, and allow for estrogen to be blocked as well. And unlike other testosterone support supplements they give special attention to adrenal function and support.
And of course there is a big emphasis on that other benefit of testosterone production….sex drive. Both men and women can experience the benefits of this great formula from a one of a kind company.