What is Creature?
Most athlete’s, or serious weight-lifter’s will tell you they want creatine as part of their
nutrition. And who could blame them? Creatine is absolutely necessary to help fuel our muscles during intense training and athletic activities. It helps us to push harder, move faster, and most importantly; recover quickly.
Creatine will help pack on lean muscle mass while simultaneously preventing the breakdown of muscle tissue. Creature, takes creatine supplementation to a whole new level. Creature combines FIVE highly rated versions of creatine and mixes them into a very potent supplement. Creature is a patented form that contains; Creatine Monohydrate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Creatine AKG, Creatine Anhydrous and Crea-Trona.
Creature will help anyone who is ready to take their training to the next level, to get bigger, stronger, fitter, healthier and dare I say, happier.
Who makes Creature?
Beast Sports Nutrition, or as I like to call them, “That B Company”, due to their logo, are the makers of Creature. I’m certain that if you haven’t tried Beast Sports Nutrition’s products before, you certainly have seen them on the shelves, or on your favorite site, probably being highly rated. That’s because Beast Sports Nutrition makes supplements for people at all stages of fitness and athleticism.
The only requirement for taking a Beast Sports Nutrition supplement is that you are dedicated to building a better and stronger physique. From proteins, to weight gainers, to amino acids, to vitamins and of course, creatine, Beast Sports makes only high quality and potent products.
They are as committed to providing you state of the art and cutting edge nutrition as you are to getting in the gym and making big moves in your own game.
How to take Creature?
The directions for using Creature are simple. Take one scoop with 6-8 ounces of water and consume 30 minutes before beginning your training, and then again 30 minutes after your workout.
On non-training days it is suggested to take one scoop in 6-8 ounces of water in the morning, and again in the evening. One scoop, which is one serving, is the equivalent to 5 grams of this potent mix. Each container has 60 servings in it, so one container should last you one month.
What are the side effects of Creature?
Creature, like all of Beast Sports Nutrition’s products, goes through very rigorous certification and is therefore manufactured to be safe. However, this product is not intended for those under the age of 18. And for those that are considering starting, it is recommended that a doctor be consulted to assess possible side effects. With that said, the ingredient profile is top notch and I would be surprised if users experienced anything negative.
The creatine’s being used have been designed to reduce bloating, which is a common complaint of creatine. Additionally, user reviews all claim Creature is a good product for both effectiveness and cost.
What are the ingredients in Creature?
Creature utilizes a potent blend of five, high quality creatines, along side ingredients to help promote absorption, reduce bloating and recovery.
Assembled into a proprietary blend, rather than individually dosed, this supplement is contains some of the best ingredients on the market, using the latest research in nutrition and fitness.
- Essentially this is just a very high quality version of creatine monohydrate that uses a patented manufacturing process. This is the most widely used form of creatine and the one with the greatest success rate among users.
- This is a buffered form of creatine. Alzchem, the company that makes Creapure, also produces this result producing ingredient. Combined with the other four versions, Crea-Trona helps make this supplement truly something special.
- Creatine bound to Magnesium to form this creatine version. It will create the energy and intensity, and ultimately, the strength and muscle growth you desire
- Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid is a superior form that helps get creatine in to the msucles quicker due to its link in the Krebs Cycle.
- The manufacturing process removes water and therefore provides more creatine than monohydrate.
- Derived from the cinnamon bark, this ingredient has the ability to help uptake into the body. It also helps fight typical intestinal issues from creatine.
- A combination of Astralagus and Panax ginseng, it amplifies the absorption of amino acids and vitamins, therein getting the full potential out of every ingredient.
- Having anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, this helps to promote overall health.
Creature Creatine Video Review
Creature Overall Review
The thing I like most about Creapure is the fact that it is for everyone. No matter what stage in your fitness development, how much you bench, or what your sport is, there is a reason to take a supplement like Creapure.
Using only highly rated ingredients and a unique blend of 5 different forms of creatine helps to promote effective uptake into the body’s muscles while also giving you every chance imaginable to fill each corner of your body with pure creatine.
Beast Sports Nutrition consistently comes out with great products, and Creapure is no different. Following a high standard for manufacturing and testing, they have formulated a truly powerful creatine supplement.