Extreme focus & drive!
What is Built by HIT Supplements?
Built is a pre-workout supplement that is pretty straightforward with an emphasis on energy. The ingredient profile is nothing out of the ordinary, but has a healthy dosage of some key nutrients that will help determine the level of intensity, focus and drive you give your workout.
Designed to be the kind of pre-workout that delivers unparalleled, powerful energy, it will certainly help some users bring their game to the next level. If you have been feeling like your gym sessions are lacking in motivation and you feel like quitting before you’re done, it time you maybe gave this pre-workout a try.
Who makes HIT Built?
The maker of Built is HIT Supplements. HIT was created by fitness lovers, for fitness lovers and aims to make reaching one’s fitness goals easier and quicker than ever before. They do this by carefully designing supplements that are superior to many others on the market both in terms of quality and effectiveness.
They claim that they give each moment of training thought into what nutrients are needed for that kind of training and they are committed to always building new and innovative products to satisfy all of those in the fitness realm. They are manufactured in the USA.
How to take Built/ flavoring/ serving size?
This pre-workout is extremely potent so therefore it should be used according to the manufacturers’ recommendations. One serving, which is a 7.52-gram scoop, should be mixed with 8 ounces of water and consumed within 20 minutes of working out. It is advised to not exceed more than two servings in a 24-hour period. Each container comes with approximately 30 servings in two delicious flavors; Green Apple and Blue Raspberry.
What are the side effects of Built?
Built user reviews all give Built pre-workout a solid rating. Most users reported having great, sustained energy during their workouts, as well as intense focus and drive. Additionally, the product seems to maintain its effectiveness over multiple uses.
There were a few reports of jitters and too much caffeine, but that is to be expected with this kind of pre-workout….remember this is an energy driven pre-workout, not a muscle building pre-workout.
What are the ingredients in Built?
The ingredient list in Built is good and very straightforward, which is pleasantly welcomed in this world of proprietary blends clouding the truth. The intention with this product is to increase the levels of energy and thus their ingredients reflect that.
Citruline Malatae / 3000mg
- Once this is consumed in the body it is converted to Nitric Oxide, and does so more effectively than arginine alone. This then leads to larger and fuller pumps.
L-Taurine / 1000mg
- A common ingredient in energy drinks, this will not only generate more energy but is also crucial in healthy cardiovascular function.
Arginine AKG / 500mg
- A time tested ingredient, this precursor to nitric oxide is essential for increasing the blood flow into muscles during exercise.
L-Tyrosine / 500mg
- It is a precursor to epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine promoting alertness, greater energy and mental focus.
Caffeine Anhydrous / 300mg
- Helping to increase mental focus, and attention, caffeine will also improve mood and the central nervous system during intense training.
Agmatine Sulfate / 250mg
- Acting as a vasodilator and precursor to arginine, it increases Nitric Oxide levels in the blood causing blood vessel expansion and insane pumps.
N-Methyl L-Tyramine / 15mg
- This results in the release of more norepinephrine, allowing you to experience amazing energy, faster response time and non of the traditional nasty effects of stimulants, like jitters.
Yohimbe HCL / 10mg
- By acting on specific neuroreceptors in the brain, Yohimbine will dramatically increase focus. Additionally, it will compound the pump effect due to is vasodilation effect in the body.
BioPerine / 5mg
- It is a very effective thermogenic, supports high calorie burning by maintaining a great metabolic rate.
Is Built Pre Workout worth Buying?
Overall, this is a pre-workout that has nothing to hide and is pretty clear about what it offers its users. Amazing energy, laser focus, greater force outputs, and powerful results are the focus of this pre-workout’s design.
It is not a muscle building pre-workout, it has no creatine in it, and though it contains nitric oxide precursors, user reports do not show that it has a tremendous pump effect, however, it does have one at least.
Get this pre-workout if you need that incredible boost of energy and focus in your routine.