What is BLEND by Northbound Nutrition?
Blend Cognitive Energy and Endurance formula is an all-encompassing mind/body enhancing supplement. By combining organic caffeine, and a mix of brain boosting botanicals as well as amino acids, Blend brings a true balance between energy and mental stimulation.
Your brain will be in full effect when you start consuming this supplement. The ingredients are dosed so perfectly that users wont experience any jitters or a crash. However, it can be expected to experience pure energy with greater focus and clarity, while also enhancing one’s mood and memory.
Blend is not just for athletes, it can truly be of benefit to any adult seeking a healthy alternative to energy drinks. Yet if used in conjunction with a fitness or training routine, expect amazing things.
Who makes BLEND?
Athletes generally want to lead healthy lives, through both body and diet. However, too many supplement companies want make products that are loaded with unhealthy ingredients. NorthBound Nutrition is born out of the idea that fitness supplements should be only be made from the finest ingredients that are dosed at the correct levels, and free of anything unclean.
Never using proprietary blends, ingredients are clearly marked. And their products aren’t backed up by hype and photo shopped pictures of models. They are backed by multiple clinical trials and chosen for specific results.
While new to the scene, I think NorthBound Nutrition can quickly and easily find a pack of devoted followers that subscribe to this kind of approach to nutrition. After all, athletes are looking to stay clean, and few companies offer that.
How to take BLEND?
One Scoop of Blend should be mixed with 12-16 ounces of water and taken at anytime you feel necessary, morning or afternoon. However, it is recommended to start with a half of scoop to assess one’s own tolerance to the dosage. With that said, more than two scoop should never be taken in one day. Which goes to show, exactly how perfectly dosed it is. One scoop contains 12 grams and each container is 30 servings.
What are the side effects of BLEND?
Like most energy-based supplements, Blend was intended for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Assuming you fit this description, if you follow the instructions and take head to the half-scoop first dose rule, all will be well.
This product does contain caffeine from coffee, so users should be aware of their tolerance to caffeine prior to use. It would be advisable to see a doctor if you are unsure. Users from across many platforms do agree that this is a very safe and effective product.
What are the ingredients in BLEND?
L-Tyrosine, 1.5 grams:
- It is a precursor to epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine promoting alertness, greater energy and mental focus. It is also a great anti-stress ingredient, helping users stay positive.
Organic Caffeine, 215 mg:
- Organic caffeine, derived from green coffee beans, helps to increase mental focus, and attention, and will also improve mood and the central nervous system during intense training.
Spectra Total ORAC, 100mg:
- This bend was designed to refuel the body and the muscles, providing adequate hydration, potassium and electrolytes. Additionally, it is loaded with a healthy dose of fruits, vegetables and herbs.
Huperzine A, 200mcg:
- It has been shown to enhance communication between neurons. It is has shown to be a benefit to the autonomic, peripheral and central nervous system.
- This is a form of choline and it is a phospholipid that is vital for cognitive functioning and improving the communication between neurons in the brain. It increases focus and improves mood, allowing you to make a total mind to muscle connection.
Acetyl L-Carnitine, 1 gram:
- It will increase mental awareness while simultaneously boosting mood. It has also shown to be effective in supporting blood vessel health.
- This is a very effective thermogenic and supports high calorie burning by maintaining a great metabolic rate. It is made from black pepper fruits and helps to makes other ingredients more effective in the body.
Taurine, 2 grams:
- A common ingredient in energy drinks, this will not only generate more energy but is also crucial in healthy cardiovascular function.
BLEND Overall Review
I don’t know about you, but for me, every time I drink an energy drink from the convenience store I hate myself for it. These drink are filled with such nasty stuff, and sugar or artificial sugar and too much caffeine. I always end up regretting it.
Enter a product like; BLEND. This kind of supplement will allow users to get the energy they desire without sacrificing safety or standards. Blend combines ingredients that are beneficial to both mind and body, helping to boost cognitive function while also improving mood and endurance. Whether you need the boost before the gym, a big game, a day at the office, or before test, BLEND Cognitive Energy and Endurance Formula will certainly bring it.