What is BCAA Energy?
The name says it all…. this supplement is designed to not only aid in repair and recovery of damaged muscle tissue, but also supplies major energy as well. Prepared with a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio and mixed with premiere ingredients like; Beta-Alanine, Green Tea & natural caffeine, to create a well dosed and balanced supplement.
As far as repair and recovery goes, this supplement has everything you would require from a BCAA supplement, ensuring that your muscles are right and ready for their next day in the gym.
From the side of energy, this supplement provides two very safe and natural forms of energy to keep you pumped and fueled all day long, minus the jitters associated with most caffeine.
Who makes BCAA Energy?
Evlution Nutrition makes BCAA Energy. They are a relatively new company that was founded on the guiding principle of helping athletes get fueled and recovered.
They have five unique products that will provide you with some high quality nutrition to push your body to the next level. They seek to have their customers lead a healthy lifestyle and bring out the athlete in each person.
How to take BCAA Energy?
You would think since it contains an energy matrix that this product is meant for taking pre-workout. However, it is just like any other BCAA supplement and is reserved for a post-workout drink. The directions for use are to mix two scoops of BCAA Energy into 8-10 ounces of cold water and consume after your workout.
BCAA Energy does have a matrix for varying degrees of energy and BCAA’s. For anytime or moderate energy & BCAA’s, they recommend using 4 scoops (2 servings). For maximum energy & BCAA’s, it is suggested to use 6 scoops (3 servings). However, 4 servings should never be exceeded at one time.
What are the side effects of BCAA Energy?
With most BCAA supplements there are absolutely no negative side effects, because most of the additional ingredients, if any, are related to repair and recovery. With BCAA Energy we do have a potential for negative side effects if taken in higher dosages than suggested, due to the fact that it contains natural sources of caffeine. Coffee Bean and Green Tea extract are both used to provide a natural and jitter-free form of sustained energy.
Users should be cautious when using additional caffeine products, especially if they are already taking pre-workout containing caffeine and/or drinking coffee regularly.
What are the ingredients in BCAA Energy?
What makes BCAA Energy so unique is the fact that it contains an energy matrix. It is not common among most BCAA supplements to have energy ingredients added to it. However, there is always a need for every kind of athlete out there.
Some individuals may actually require, or desire to maintain steady energy after a hard workout. As long as they are not abusing their bodies with too much caffeine, I would trust that BCAA Energy would be the perfect supplement to give those individuals what that need.
On the other hand, this supplement can always be taken at anytime, even if you haven’t worked out. It will provide great energy and crucial amino acid support for the day ahead.
2:1:1 BCAA Matrix- 5 grams
- With 2.5 grams of Leuicine, and 1.5 grams of Isoleucine & Valine, BCAA Energy has a winning recipe for BCAA’s. Proven to be more than effective at this ratio, it will fill muscles with all the amino acids necessary to synthesize protein, repair damaged muscle tissue and ultimately build muscle.
Beta-Alanine – 500 mg
- Its primary function is to delay muscle fatigue which will ultimately lead to greater strength and muscle growth. This amino acid is absolutely crucial to improve endurance and recovery time.
L-Alanine -500 mg
- Another uncommon ingredient in a BCAA supplement, Alanine supports Glucose production, which will result in usable energy, endurance and recovery.
Taurine – 500 mg
- A common ingredient in energy drinks; this will not only generate more energy but is also crucial in healthy cardiovascular function and cellular hydration. When combined with caffeine it will also improve metabolism and mental focus.
Natural Energizers – 110 mg
- They have included the two safest and most natural sources of caffeine, Green Tea Extract and Green Coffee Bean Extract. Both have extremely potent antioxidant and health supporting properties.
BCAA Energy Video Review
BCAA Energy Overall Review
At first glance you may think you wouldn’t need energy with your post-workout BCAA drink. BCAA supplements are for recovery, right? What’s the energy for? But wait a moment. This supplement is just a little bit more than that.
The makers of BCAA Energy have designed a product to replace your daily vice of soda, coffee, or energy drinks. By providing everything you would get from those beverages plus the crucial support of amino acids they have created a healthy alternative.
Anyone fitness buff or athlete can use this to give them a boost of energy, and they will be getting quality ingredients that are safe and effective and free of sugar and carbs. BCAA Energy offers a lot more than the average BCAA supplement and so many overall health benefits.