What is Alpha JYM?
Formulated by Jim Stoppani, PhD, Alpha JYM is designed for men who are experiencing a decline in testosterone levels. It features six prime ingredients—Fenugreek Extract, Ashwaganda Root, Damiana, Diindolymethane, Eurycoma Longifola, and Quercetin, each of which are scientifically proven to work. These six ingredients work in synergy to support the body’s natural process of testosterone production.
Why Should I Choose Alpha JYM?
- All six ingredients have been scientifically formulated to support the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- It’s a reasonable price.
- It contains no proprietary blend.
- Dosage instructions are supplied by the manufacturer.
- Other products that work well with Alpha JYM are recommended.
- Full details of how this product works are published on the manufacturer’s website.
- It’s got rave reviews from users.
Although this produce is promising and all ingredients are backed up by research, it is not clear if this product comes with a money back guarantee.
Who Should Take Alpha JYM?
The manufacturer of Alpha JYM, Jim Stopanni, is over forty-five and in great shape. Therefore, this product is designed for men aged thirty-five and over who are experiencing a decline in their libido and muscle growth.
What to Know About Alpha JYM
What is different from Alpha JYM against other testosterone boosters is its unique five-step process.
- The ingredients work in synergy to boost the natural levels of testosterone.
- The body experiences a decline in estrogen levels, which supports testosterone levels. Testosterone is converted into the male androgen Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which can result in hair loss in men. Alpha JYM actually puts a halt on the production of DHT, therefore maximizing testosterone’s natural muscle building and libido improving effects.
- The testicles, which produce testosterone, receive vital support via the potent antioxidant ingredients.
- The human body likes to extract unwanted products, but it can also rid important androgens like testosterone. Alpha JYM reduces this natural excretion process.
- Finally, the body gets a boost of testosterone from binding proteins in the body. In natural circumstances, the body is unable to secrete testosterone from these proteins. Therefore, the body gets an additional alpha hormone boost.
Does Alpha JYM Have Any Adverse Effects?
Besides some users reporting loss of appetite, there are no other known side effects of Alpha JYM.
What Does the Alpha JYM Formula Contain?
Alpha JYM features six prime ingredients, each of which support the natural production of testosterone in the body. These are:
Fenugreek Extract (1000mg): Maintains sexual health, limits the production of DHT, and helps the testicles produce more testosterone.
Eurycoma Longifolia (200mg ): Also known as Tongkat Ali, this plant source is popularly used in Malaysia for its effects on the male libido. It also limits the production of the stress hormone, cortisol. Studies have shown that high cortisol levels can lead to weight gain.
Ashwagandha Root (1000mg): Supports the body in dealing with stress, while also boosting testosterone level by an incredible 15 percent.
Damiana (1000mg): Strengthens sexual health, and supports a beneficial testosterone to estrogen balance.
(DIM) (500mg): A plant alkaloid that is formed in the digestive system from antioxidant and vitamin/mineral rich cruciferous vegetables. DIM helps the body to balance estrogen, which results in the formation of either stronger or weaker estrogen activity. DIM primarily forms the weaker estrogen, which does not impact on testosterone.
Quercetin (250): An antioxidant/flavonoid that supports a healthy blood flow. Reduces the conversation of testosterone into testosterone glucuronide by inhibiting the UGT2B17 enzyme. The kidneys excrete testosterone glucoronide, which results in a lower level of testosterone in the body.
How to Take Alpha JYM
Each bottle contains 180 capsules. Take 3 capsules twice a day with each main meal. On non-workout days take a dose in the morning and the second at night. On workout days, take a dose an hour prior to your workout, while the second dose can be taken at night.
Where to Buy Alpha JYM
It’s available to buy through BodyBuilding.com where a bottle of 180-capsules retails for $29.95.
Alpha JYM is an affordable testosterone booster manufactured by Jim Stoppani of JYM Supplement Science. While it does not increase the production of testosterone, it does support the body’s natural process, which can naturally decline as the body ages. It’s received positive reviews and is available to buy worldwide.